DOWNTOWN FRANKFURT AIRPORT CITY
An entire town ─ the Frankfurt Airport City ─ is being created round about the second-largest airport in continental Europe. That’s a logical step because, with 50 million passengers a year (trend: rising) and over 600 direct flights a day, the airport is a bustling hub in Central Europe. Gateway Gardens forms the largest contiguous land area within Frankfurt Airport City. There are many reasons why good business can be done here.
- The business climate in Gateway Gardens is cosmopolitan ─ good for international companies.
- A few minutes from here you are at the terminal of your choice ─ and your business partners from all over the world at your location, too.
- With 70,000 employees at 500 companies, the airport itself is potentially an interesting market for you.
- Along with its surroundings, the European financial metropolis Frankfurt is among the most commercially interesting regions in Germany.
- Within a 200-kilometre radius, 35 million people live in the world’s third-largest national economy.
- Gateway Gardens lies in the geographic centre of Europe.